Low lunge opens the hips and chest, stretches the groin and legs, lengthens the spine and strengthens the lower body.
For Big Priview Resolution 1600x1000pixels अश्व् संचालनासन Low Lunge-Ashwa Sanchalanasana | Low Lunge-Ashwa Sanchalanasana | Low Lunge-Ashwa Sanchalanasana | Low Lunge-Ashwa Sanchalanasana For Big Priview Resolution 3200x2000pixels Low Lunge-Ashwa Sanchalanasana
Position of Readiness
Adho Mukha Svanasana Downward-Facing Dog.
Exhaling step right foot forward between your hands. Align the right knee over the heel.
Now lower left knee to the floor keeping the right knee fixed in place.
slide the left back stretching in the left front thigh and groin as comfortable. Rotate the top of left foot to the floor.
Inhaling raise your torso to upright.
Raise your arms parallel to the floor.
Bring the tailbone down toward the floor lifting pubic bone toward your navel.
Retain this pose for a minute after that exhaling release and repeat on other side.
Also Read From Kundalini Yoga - SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
- Asanas- Yoga posture in kundalini yoga
- Dharana Concentration yoga
- Essence Of Kundalini Yoga
- Experiences On Awakening of Kundalini
- Foundation Importance Of Kundalini Yoga : Vairagya Qualifications Sadhaka Yogic Diet Sattvic Place Time
- Four stages of sound : Para Pasyanti Madhyama Vaikhari
- Glory to Mother Kundalini : Nectar of Immortality
- Gradational ascent of the mind - Samadhi and realises supreme self or brahman
- Great Yogis : Swami Sadasiva Brahman Jnanadev
- Kundalini and Tantrik Sadhana Vedanta Hatha Raja Yoga
- Kundalini Pranayama
- Kundalini Upanishad : Chitta Prana Control Shakti-Chalana Rousing Sarasvati
- Kundalini yoga glossary
- Laya Yoga : anahata sound mystic
- Mudra Bandha : Mula Jalandhara Uddiyana Maha Vedha Viparitakarani Khechari Vajroli Yoni
- Mystic Experience Visions Lights - Astral Plane
- Power of Yogi - Major Minor Siddhis
- Practical instructions : Brahmacharya Antahkarana, Pancha Bhuta, Omkara Laya Chintana
- Pranayama : Pranic Healing Apana Samana Udana Vyana Nadi Suddhi
- Pranayama for awakening kundalini quickly
- Prayer to Mother Kundalini
- Spiritual Diary
- Theory : Nadis Spinal Column Sukshma Sarira Kanda Sushumna Para-Sympathetic Padmas Chakras Brahmarandhra