Merudandasana Balancing bear helps to improve your balance and concentration; it also opens up the hips and stretches the back of the legs.
For Big Priview Resolution 1600x1000pixels मेरुदण्डासन Balancing Bear-Merudandasana | For Big Priview Resolution 3200x2000pixels
Position of Readiness
From Baddha Konasana, grip on to each foot with each hand.
Inhaling lean backwards and raise both heals off of the ground.
Keep the shoulders down and back with the chest pressing forward and upwards.
Inhaling kick the legs into the arms.
Straighten the legs and raise them up and out towards the corners of the room.
Breathe and retain this pose for few breaths.
Exhaling release pose bending the knees bringing the bottoms of the feet back together on the ground.
Also Read From Kundalini Yoga - SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
- Asanas- Yoga posture in kundalini yoga
- Dharana Concentration yoga
- Essence Of Kundalini Yoga
- Experiences On Awakening of Kundalini
- Foundation Importance Of Kundalini Yoga : Vairagya Qualifications Sadhaka Yogic Diet Sattvic Place Time
- Four stages of sound : Para Pasyanti Madhyama Vaikhari
- Glory to Mother Kundalini : Nectar of Immortality
- Gradational ascent of the mind - Samadhi and realises supreme self or brahman
- Great Yogis : Swami Sadasiva Brahman Jnanadev
- Kundalini and Tantrik Sadhana Vedanta Hatha Raja Yoga
- Kundalini Pranayama
- Kundalini Upanishad : Chitta Prana Control Shakti-Chalana Rousing Sarasvati
- Kundalini yoga glossary
- Laya Yoga : anahata sound mystic
- Mudra Bandha : Mula Jalandhara Uddiyana Maha Vedha Viparitakarani Khechari Vajroli Yoni
- Mystic Experience Visions Lights - Astral Plane
- Power of Yogi - Major Minor Siddhis
- Practical instructions : Brahmacharya Antahkarana, Pancha Bhuta, Omkara Laya Chintana
- Pranayama : Pranic Healing Apana Samana Udana Vyana Nadi Suddhi
- Pranayama for awakening kundalini quickly
- Prayer to Mother Kundalini
- Spiritual Diary
- Theory : Nadis Spinal Column Sukshma Sarira Kanda Sushumna Para-Sympathetic Padmas Chakras Brahmarandhra