Position of Readiness:
Stand with legs straight, feet together, arms by sides.
Bending both knees step back with right foot.
Aligns left knee with left ankle.
With right leg extended, lif theel.
Inhale and lift both arms overhead or as in the photo.
Exhaling release and repeat on other side.
For Big Priview Resolution 1600x1000pixels Anjaneyasana High Lunge | Anjaneyasana High Lunge | Anjaneyasana High Lunge | Anjaneyasana High Lunge For Big Priview Resolution 3200x2000pixels Anjaneyasana High Lunge Pose
Also Read From Kundalini Yoga - SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
- Asanas- Yoga posture in kundalini yoga
- Dharana Concentration yoga
- Essence Of Kundalini Yoga
- Experiences On Awakening of Kundalini
- Foundation Importance Of Kundalini Yoga : Vairagya Qualifications Sadhaka Yogic Diet Sattvic Place Time
- Four stages of sound : Para Pasyanti Madhyama Vaikhari
- Glory to Mother Kundalini : Nectar of Immortality
- Gradational ascent of the mind - Samadhi and realises supreme self or brahman
- Great Yogis : Swami Sadasiva Brahman Jnanadev
- Kundalini and Tantrik Sadhana Vedanta Hatha Raja Yoga
- Kundalini Pranayama
- Kundalini Upanishad : Chitta Prana Control Shakti-Chalana Rousing Sarasvati
- Kundalini yoga glossary
- Laya Yoga : anahata sound mystic
- Mudra Bandha : Mula Jalandhara Uddiyana Maha Vedha Viparitakarani Khechari Vajroli Yoni
- Mystic Experience Visions Lights - Astral Plane
- Power of Yogi - Major Minor Siddhis
- Practical instructions : Brahmacharya Antahkarana, Pancha Bhuta, Omkara Laya Chintana
- Pranayama : Pranic Healing Apana Samana Udana Vyana Nadi Suddhi
- Pranayama for awakening kundalini quickly
- Prayer to Mother Kundalini
- Spiritual Diary
- Theory : Nadis Spinal Column Sukshma Sarira Kanda Sushumna Para-Sympathetic Padmas Chakras Brahmarandhra