The Sanskrit word Bidala or Marjaria means Cat.
For Big Priview Resolution 1600x1000pixels बिदालासन
Position of Readiness:
To practice the cat Yoga pose you have to begin on your hands and knees.
Now put your hands just in front of your shoulders and your legs apart.
As you start inhaling, incline the tailbone and pelvis upwards and let the spine curve go downward, putting the stomach low, lift your head up. Stretch out smoothly.
As you start the exhaling part, move into the cat pose by reversing the spinal bend, sloping the pelvis down, pulling the spine up and drawing the chest and stomach in.
Replicate the moves several times ensuring smooth flow from dog into cat and cat back into dog posture.
The cat Yoga pose increases flexibility of spine.
Stretches the front torso and neck
Provides a gentle massage to the spine and belly organs.
Also Read From Kundalini Yoga - SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
- Asanas- Yoga posture in kundalini yoga
- Dharana Concentration yoga
- Essence Of Kundalini Yoga
- Experiences On Awakening of Kundalini
- Foundation Importance Of Kundalini Yoga : Vairagya Qualifications Sadhaka Yogic Diet Sattvic Place Time
- Four stages of sound : Para Pasyanti Madhyama Vaikhari
- Glory to Mother Kundalini : Nectar of Immortality
- Gradational ascent of the mind - Samadhi and realises supreme self or brahman
- Great Yogis : Swami Sadasiva Brahman Jnanadev
- Kundalini and Tantrik Sadhana Vedanta Hatha Raja Yoga
- Kundalini Pranayama
- Kundalini Upanishad : Chitta Prana Control Shakti-Chalana Rousing Sarasvati
- Kundalini yoga glossary
- Laya Yoga : anahata sound mystic
- Mudra Bandha : Mula Jalandhara Uddiyana Maha Vedha Viparitakarani Khechari Vajroli Yoni
- Mystic Experience Visions Lights - Astral Plane
- Power of Yogi - Major Minor Siddhis
- Practical instructions : Brahmacharya Antahkarana, Pancha Bhuta, Omkara Laya Chintana
- Pranayama : Pranic Healing Apana Samana Udana Vyana Nadi Suddhi
- Pranayama for awakening kundalini quickly
- Prayer to Mother Kundalini
- Spiritual Diary
- Theory : Nadis Spinal Column Sukshma Sarira Kanda Sushumna Para-Sympathetic Padmas Chakras Brahmarandhra